Durham College and Uoit Magic Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durham College and Uoit Magic Club

The home of the Durham/Uoit magic the gathering Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottrosenquist
Standard Poster
scottrosenquist

First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers   First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

So, what does everyone think? I think The Mimeoplasm has some definite interactions with cards that have abilities that interact with +1/+1 counters. First thought was 'plasming a Mycoloth and a Draco.

The vengeful angel chick just seems to be all round big fat and with a powerful ability.

Also, there are a bunch of spoilers over at mtgsalvation. Animar, the elemental legend, with pro white and black, is hella flavourful. Protection from the two non-element colours. Very nice touch. He also looks like a cousin of Genju of the Realm (Who I still believe should be a legal general).
Back to top Go down
Havens
Extended Poster
Havens

PostSubject: Re: First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers   First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm

I imagine the archangel of strife is going into your doran deck.. always choose peace..

The command Tower land is amazing, Its a tap for any colour land with no draw back at all.

Mana charged dragon is going to be death of so many people...

Nin is probably finding her way into Niv-Mizzet... She will more than likely be killing herself with her own ability though...

Either that, Or I will be using her to make someone draw the last remaining cards in their library while simultaneously killing they last blocker...
Back to top Go down
Black Flamingo
Microposter
Black Flamingo

PostSubject: Re: First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers   First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 am

"You have no creatures. You have no library. Your turn. Enjoy."

Now that's some pain artistry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grueslair.com
Havens
Extended Poster
Havens

PostSubject: Re: First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers   First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:07 am

Black Flamingo wrote:
"You have no creatures. You have no library. Your turn. Enjoy."

Now that's some pain artistry.

I should exile their hand too, then play an abyssal persecutor....
Back to top Go down
Rawr Bucket
Extended Poster
Rawr Bucket

PostSubject: Re: First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers   First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 am

Identity Crisis + Final Judgement + Mind Sculptor final?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers   First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of WotC Commander Spoilers
Page 1 of 1