Durham College and Uoit Magic Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durham College and Uoit Magic Club

The home of the Durham/Uoit magic the gathering Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asdasddsa
Microposter

Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Empty
PostSubject: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:04 pm

I sorta want to have an all relentless rat deck then use one of a few kinds of cards that sends all creatures with the same name to the graveyard including from library on myself. So then have a few X damage spells and use Crypt of Agadeem for the mana. Just as a casual deck.
Back to top Go down
Acalia (old)
"I'm Curly, Curly Brace!"
Acalia (old)

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Steve's been making a relentless rats deck, hes at about 29 or so?

If you have the rats its a great idea, but they kinda add up in price to get (i dunno, $2-3 a piece i think they were?)
Back to top Go down
http://zd.hopto.org/
scottrosenquist
Standard Poster
scottrosenquist

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Also run Songs of the Damned Wink
Back to top Go down
asdasddsa
Microposter

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Not if you buy them online, then you can get them like 50 cents a piece, i have around 10 just cause. I just like making standard decks to play in the odd FNM but hate using decks everyone else plays.
Back to top Go down
scottrosenquist
Standard Poster
scottrosenquist

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, song of the damned isn't standard lol. Fun vintage deck though.
Back to top Go down
Rawr Bucket
Extended Poster
Rawr Bucket

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 am

This looks like an interesting way to use the Rats instead of the usual method (which I'm working on myself), I'd like to see how the two decks pair up against each other when they're both complete ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem   Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relentless Rats and Crypt of Agadeem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durham College and Uoit Magic Club :: Formats and Deckbuilding :: Casual-
Jump to: